Our Core Values
Experiencing God's Love and Grace
- We value the free gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
Believing the Bible
- We value the Bible as God's authoritative Word, study it together, and build our lives on its truth.
- We value heartfelt worship that is God-honoring, Spirit-directed, and life-changing.
- We value whole hearted obedience to Christ Jesus through the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit.
Belonging to the Community of Faith
- We value integrity in relationships and mutual accountability in an atmosphere of grace, love, and acceptance.
Witnessing to the World
- We value an active and loving witness for Christ to all people.
- We value serving others at their point of need, following the example of our Lord Jesus.
- We value all human life and promote forgiveness, understanding, reconciliation, and non-violent resolution of conflict.
- We value uncluttered lives, which free us to love boldly, give generously, and serve joyfully.
Relying on God
- We confess our dependence on God for everything, and seek to deepen our intimacy with Him by living prayerfully.